Quiz – Remember Wanderly Wagon?
Nostalgia quiz! How many of the cast of Wanderly Wagon can you remember? Who played O’Brien, Godmother, Rory, Forty-Coats and Dr. Astro? And what were the names of the horse, O’Brien’s dog, the cuckoo-clock crow, the fox and the snake? Answers just a click away. >>>
And the answers are:
- O’Brien, the tuck-scoffing scaredy-cat, was played by Eugene Lambert.
- Godmother, the traditional Irish mammy, was played by Nora O’Mahoney.
- Rory, the wagon’s first driver, was played by Bill Goulding.
- Forty-Coats, the sartorial shopkeeper, was played by Fran Dempsey.
- Dr. Astro, the evil arch-villain, was played by Frank Kelly.
- The horse was called Pádraig.
- O’Brien’s dog was called Judge.
- The crow was called Mr. Crow.
- The fox was called Foxy.
- The snake was called Sneaky Snake.