Archive for July 9, 2007
Here’s a prank letter that I sent to Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal a few years ago. It is a proposal from a mad scientist who is trying to promote his new invention, a left-footed football. >>> (more…)
On this week last year (July 9 to July 15, 2006):
- What world-famous entertainment complex was forced to close down after operating for less than six months in Dublin?
- The Limerick to Dublin train was delayed by 20 minutes for what unusual reason?
- It was revealed that the Irish Catholic Bishops had authorised doing what in 1945?
- According to a banking report, what was the average wealth per person in Ireland?
- Which well-known Irish institution decided to illegally retain a temporary car park on its lawn, defying the planning laws?
Click here for answers: >>> (more…)