Those Father Ted Mastermind Questions
In 2005 Galway-born Patrick Gibson from Wigan won Mastermind, a year after winning £1m on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? His specialist subject was Father Ted. Here are his first six questions.
- Father Ted repeatedly makes what claim about the missing money that was the cause of him being sent to Craggy Island?
- Which unfortunate priest is often distracted by phone calls from Ted while doing activities like knife throwing, downhill skiing, and being held at gunpoint?
- In the first episode what song does Father Dougal slip into his recitation of the Lord’s Prayer?
- In Grant Unto Him Eternal Rest, under which statue does Ted say he has left the money for the milkman?
- As physiotherapist to the over-75’s football team what does Dougal believe the magic sponge does?
- What’s the headline on the front page of the newspaper that someone is trying to show Ted while he is denouncing hypocrisy to Niamh Connolly in Rock-A-Hulu Ted?
Answers just a click away, and more of the questions tomorrow. >>>
- It was resting in his account.
- Larry Duff.
- Papa Don’t Preach.
- Our Lord Being Embarrassed By The Romans.
- Soaks up germs.
- Father Ted Gives Thumbs-Up to Lovely Girls’ Bottoms.