More of Those Father Ted Mastermind Questions
Here are the second six questions about Father Ted that helped Patrick Gibson win Mastermind in 2005.
- In Competition Times Ted is seen reading which glossy magazine which has a picture of The Pope on the front?
- During the protest over the banned film The Passion of Saint Tibulus, Father Ted has a placard with ‘Down with this sort of thing’. What’s on Dougal’s?
- In Tentacles Of Doom, what does Father Dougal think bishops do until Father Ted puts him right?
- When the parochial house is infested with rabbits Father Ted says he won’t rest until there is only one rabbit left. Which one?
- What make of ear clamps for stopping crows from pinching glasses are advertised in opticians on the mainland?
- According to Ted in Entertaining Father Stone, what was the only side-effect of Dougal being struck by lightning?
Answers just a click away, and the last of the questions tomorrow. >>>
- Careful Now.
- Fumigate houses.
- The one in Dougal’s head.
- Balloons stuck to him.
Entry filed under: Other Quizzes.