Archive for July 28, 2007
Here are the last six questions about Father Ted that helped Patrick Gibson win Mastermind in 2005.
- In the episode Hell, Mrs Doyle said she had put cocaine in the cake but then realised she meant what?
- In the final episode of Series One how does an exasperated Ted suggest Dougal managed to get into the priesthood?
- In his escape from the airplane in Flight of Terror, Father Jack wants one parachute for himself and one for what?
- In the first episode of Father Jack’s Dream about taking a group of schoolgirls for volleyball practice, what is written on the blackboard behind him?
- In the beginning of New Jack City which horse is Ted cheering on in the race he is listening to on the radio?
- In Cigarettes and Alcohol and Rollerblading, what does Ted suggest that Dick Byrne should give up for Lent?
Answers just a click away. >>> (more…)