Archive for July 30, 2007
On this week last year (July 30 to August 5, 2006):
- Which TD said that Donald Duck could retain his Dáil seat?
- What desirable coastal property was Clare County Council planning to sell for up to €300,000?
- The Broadcasting Complaints Commission upheld a complaint against Eamon Dunphy, and rejected a complaint against Gerry Ryan. What were the complaints about?
- Why did an Irish equestrian team have its invite to a British dressage competition withdrawn?
- What major Irish business was reported as having moved to Amsterdam for tax reasons?
Click here for answers: >>> (more…)