Monday Quiz 44 – Large Towns and Litter Louts
During this week last year (Apr 21 to Apr 27, 2007):
- What six Irish towns passed the 10,000 population mark for the first time?
- Which TD commended the Gardai after he was arrested on suspicion of drink driving?
- What other crime had he previously been convicted of, after which he did not commend the Gardai?
- How did Ivor Callely of Fianna Fail fall foul of Council litter wardens?
- What did he do then?
Click here for answers: >>>
- Mallow, Wicklow, Arklow, Cobh, Midleton, and Ballina.
- Martin Ferris
- Attempting to smuggle seven tons of arms and explosives into Ireland for the IRA.
- They told him to remove an election banner that he had illegally hung on Fairview foootbridge.
- He removed the illegal banner, then put it back up again after the litter wardens had gone.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.